A limited number of printed Annual Reports has been produced. These are available at the church. An electronic copy is available for download here:
Major business items are:
- Endorsement of an application for a grant to fund the pastor's sabbatical in summer 2016
- Proposals for next steps on major building improvements
- Updates to the endowment fund governing documents
- Adoption of ministry goals and a working budget for 2015
- Nominations/re-nominations to leadership positions
More information on all of these is available within the report. A bulletin board by the church kitchen also displays background information presented at a variety of conversations hosted by church leadership in December and January.
One of the joys of being a church in the congregational tradition is that we are responsible for governance and the direction of the church. When we exercise this responsibility in combination with prayerful discernment and an eye for what God is doing among us, we are at our most faithful.
Please join us on February 1st for an annual meeting that is truly a celebration of where we have come from, and a hope-filled consideration of where we are going together.